SAGE Summer School offers a mammoth scale of overall development of each participating student by making him/her experience the faculties and teaching system of the university. Some of the USPs of the program are as follows:-
- Learning from highly qualified and experienced faculty members not only from SAGE University Bhopal but also experts in the field from all over India.
- Modern teaching methodologies.
- Gaining information about current trends in the industry.
- Exposure to different programs to help students to discover and decide his/her career path from the fields of science, engineering, and technology, applied medical sciences, business, management, applied arts, etc.
Students enrolled in SAGE Summere School are responsible for their actions during the course. All online students are expected to adhere to the eLearning guidelines listed below.
Students should have access to a computer with proper technology during their assigned course. All the courses require a computer with high speed internet, speakers, word processing capabilities, and video streaming capabilities.
- The information on an Internet web site may be inaccurate or biased. Try to verify the information using other sources, if possible, before using it. Follow instructors guidelines on sites to rely on for taking information.
- Be respectful to all those within the course. You must not seek or send images, sounds, or messages.
- Report to an instructor of any message or request which is received or encountered that makes you feel uncomfortable during the course .
- Respect copyright and trademarks. Don’t use the words or pictures that you see on an Internet site without giving credit to the person who produced the information originally. You must not copy text or pictures from the Internet and hand it in to your teacher as your own work.
- Avoid spamming and the use or propagating chain letters and other e-mail debris to any email address you get to know during the course.
- Its student’s responsibilityto meet all personal deadlines (if any) regardless of network availability.
- Notify your instructor if you wish to be absent for an extended period of time or wish to withdraw from the online course.