Exploring, creating, learning, and thinking are the pillars of SAGE’s pedagogy. Our unique career streams and academic programs are based on the “Explore and Develop” ideology. We intend to inculcate this in every one of our students right from the beginning. SAGE University excels in providing an education based on systematic pedagogical principles, which manifest as deliverables in the form of “Practical Learning” and prepares students to pursue career options optimally suited to their interests and expertise.
Our well-designed module aims to generate employable alumni tailor-made to begin a profession as specialists in the industry, businesses, and public services domain. We achieve this by strengthening their skillsets related to integration and application of technical concepts, interactive development, and creative approaches to processes, and innovative problem-solving.
The module also focuses on the personality development of students to enhance their employability by building their confidence, innovativeness, and imagination. It will emphasize improving their communication skills, the spirit of teamwork, and emboldening their all-round aptitude to overcome difficulties.
- » Encourage Critical Thinking
- » Develop Problem-Solving Skills
- » Develop a Confident, Assertive & Well-Balanced Personality
- » Improve the quality and effectiveness of education
- » Cultivate problem-solving and collaborative skills
- » Make education an engaging and rewarding experience
- » Become self-motivated and curiosity-driven scholars
- » Encourage social responsibility and intellectual independence
- » Inculcate the spirit of exploration and apply knowledge to novel fields
- » Provide a platform for students to employ technology for learning, thereby furnishing technically competent graduates
SAGE’s academic excellence is defined by these foundation stones of our core pedagogical values:
»Problem Solving: Emphasis on gaining expertise through rigorous application-oriented exercises to supplement and solidify the learning process.
»Knowledge and Understanding: Developing a comprehensive command over fundamentals and ensuring clarity of concepts.
»Analysis: Motivate students to critically assess situations and evolve innovative approaches to address these.
»Enquiry: Kindle the spirit of enquiry and self-driven pursuits of knowledge.
»Application: Employing acquired learning to practical use by formulating concrete solutions to real-world problems.
»Communication: Learn to communicate engagingly with audiences, and effectively expound a broad spectrum of ideas.
»Reflection: Ability to critically evaluate one’s strengths and drawbacks for progressive development.
»Teamwork: Realizing the importance of dynamic talents and inculcating a spirit open to constructive collaborations and professional engagements.