SAGE’S ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE IS DEFINED BY THESE FOUNDATION STONES OF OUR CORE PEDAGOGICAL VALUES:
- Problem Solving: Emphasis on gaining expertise through rigorous application-oriented exercises to supplement and solidify the learning process.
- Knowledge and Understanding: Developing a comprehensive command over fundamentals and ensuring clarity of concepts.
- Analysis: Motivate students to critically assess situations and evolve innovative approaches to address these.
- Enquiry: Kindle the spirit of enquiry and self-driven pursuits of knowledge.
- Application: Employing acquired learning to practical use by formulating concrete solutions to real-world problems.
- Communication: Learn to communicate engagingly with audiences, and effectively expound a broad spectrum of ideas.
- Reflection: Ability to critically evaluate one’s strengths and drawbacks for progressive development
- Teamwork: Realizing the importance of dynamic talents and inculcating a spirit open to constructive collaborations and professional engagements.